Mufasa's Den

Saturday, March 24, 2007

No No I'm not picking on Mumbaikars

but they seem to not know when to retire. From Lata Mangeshkar to Sachin Tendulkar they want to look like the Energizer bunnies even after their usefulness for the team was over long time ago. Heck why talk about usefulness when their presence is real harmful. I'm not belittling any of the personality mind you. I adore Lata's voice (of the 70's and early 80's) and I can sit and watch Sachin Tendulkar opening for India in Australia way back in 1995-1996 the entire day. But blessed are those who realize that they are way past their peak performance and allow others to take their place and limelight. It takes a special mindset to do it and I do think prominent Mumbaikars lack this basic etiquette.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home