Mufasa's Den

Friday, March 23, 2007

Lasith Malinga - a Chucker ????

I think he is trying to model himself after Jeff Thompson but his actions clearly show that he chucks the ball. He literally throws the ball with his hand going sideways. Apart from this guy's dubious action Lanka deserved the win today. Did you watch Sachin getting rattled by the thick edge. I've lost count of the times he has done this to himself. Dhoni took longer to come to the crease than he stayed there. All in all a poor performance by India and a complete waste of $199 for me.

Changes I would like to see in the current lineup. I want the following players chucked out
1. Uthappa
2. Dhoni
3. Agarkar
4. Harbhajan
5. Sachin

The only players who have kept or redeemed their status as a good cricketers are Rahul, Saurav and Yuvraj. Zaheer and Munaf did do a good job of bowling. I know I'm forgetting one man but at this point it doesn't really matter.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home